Saturday, March 29, 2008

This one is for my best friend Chrissi!

So we have had a lot of fun the past couple of weeks...It started with Raymie and the girls taking a trip to Tyler with Grandmommy. We went up to see the Azaela Trail. We had a good time looking at all the pretty flowers and beautiful homes. Driving around town we found a park called "The Childrens Park". So we pulled over and let the girls out to get some pictures. I happened to have the girls dresses in the car so we changed them and "tried" to get some cute pictures. I do not know what it is about my girls and the camera. I always get the grumpiest looks from them! I took a bazzilion pictures and got a few good ones!




After our trip it was time for Easter. We went to pop's (Raymie's dad) to have a easter egg hunt with our cousins Caleb and Aaron. The kids had fun running around pop's backyard and gathering eggs. Maddie who is not quite walking yet enjoyed hunting with mommy.


On Sunday we went to church in Denton and had lunch at Grandmommy's house. If you will notice their Easter dresses are not the same as in the above pictures. I found the ones I had originally wanted on sale so I got them! They were so pretty in their dresses. We had a wonderful day with Grandmommy. After lunch everyone got a nap (including daddy) and then Maisy and Grandmommy had some fun coloring Easter eggs!



No comments: