Friday, July 27, 2007

She is becoming such a BIG girl...

Well, it was time to take down Maisy's toddler bed and nursery decor, so she could have a BIG girl room! For those of you who had not seen her room it was Lavender with soft yellow stripes. It was such a sweet room but Maisy needed a room to match her colorful spirit! My good friend Amanda and her son Matthew came to help us and we could not have done it without them! Amanda and I painted the room pepto pink and even managed to save the striped wall that daddy had worked so hard on before she was born! It turned out very cute! It reminds me of a candy shop. Her crib turned into a toddler bed and now has become a full size bed. It looks really great! She has enjoyed it so much. I have too because now we can cuddle in her bed and read a book before bedtime. Here are some pictures...



I am also including pictures of Maddie's room. I finally moved her out of the bassinet in our room to her room. So, we had to take down the canopy over her bed. It made me sad because it was so pretty, but I will put it back up later. It is not the safest thing to have over her bed right now!




The girls are doing really good and I will add some pictures of them this weekend! Have a good one!

1 comment:

mylittlebecky said...

reeeeeeediculous! but very cute.... will you do my bedroom?