Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!

We had a wonderful 4th of July! Maisy, Maddie, Mommy and Daddy marched in the Denton 4th of July parade. It was a lot of fun. We decorated Maisy's car and Maddie's stroller and marched around the square! Our friend Chyanne was also in the parade and of course Maisy thought that was pretty cool! We came home and grilled hot dogs and the girls took a nap while daddy did some honey-do's! We did not get back out to see fireworks, we wanted to get to bed early tonight. Maybe next year we will see some! Here are some pictures from our day!









In other news, Maddie has turned 6 months old!! She went for her 6 month checkup and is growing like a weed! She weighs 17.2lbs and is 27 inches long! This puts her in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height! Before you tell me my sweet little baby is chubby, I will have you know that Dr. Goff said she was well proportioned! So be nice! She is bigger than Maisy was at this age and while I was hoping to use alot of the same clothes, I did have to go buy some 6-9 month outfits for Maddie. I am not complaining...we all know I like to shop for the girls!


Maisy is her usual crazy self! We have sorta started to potty train. Our friends, Amanda and Matthew have inspired us! Matthew has been at it for a little over a week and is doing GREAT! So we have been working at it. Well, tonight she surprised us by initiating the potty breaks! She kept her diaper dry all afternoon! We are proud and hope this will go smoothly!

We took some time today to get some pictures of the girls together! Enjoy!




This one made me cry! My girls are so BEAUTIFUL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maisy is such a good big sister she really takes care of madison i just think its so cute!

Chrissi said...

So adorable! I love their outfits! Hope you and Craig are doing well too!!

Susan said...

The girls are soooo cute and I am looking forward to meeting them someday soon, as well as getting to see you too Raymie. It's been a long time since we have seen each other and I am looking forward to getting together.