Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My Big Cheezy Helper!




I love taking pictures of Maisy and her big cheezy grin! She is super silly when you pull out the camera. She will ask to see Maisy. She thinks it is neat to see herself on the camera. A future model maybe?? Over our dead bodies! I am not ready for her to grow up! I have been going through a bunch of pictures of her when she was a baby, I can not believe how fast time goes by! It seems like yesterday I was complaining that she had no hair! Oh! Wait! that was yesterday! Poor kid, she still has hardly any hair. Maybe by the time she turns 3 I will be able to put pig-tails in her hair!






Maisy has become quite the big helper! It seems that when we are not looking she is taking care of her little sister. Tonight we found her putting a blanket on Maddie. Here is a picture of how she covered her up! Not bad for a 2 year old! As long as Maddie can breathe, she can do it all she wants!




Maisy loves to sit on the couch with Madison. This picture shows how much Madison has grown! She is 6 weeks old today!




And here is some more Cheeze!

No comments: